Beechwood Landscapes require a Professional Landscape Gardener
We are currently recruiting for our maintenance team and would like to hear from candidates who are looking for both a challenging and rewarding opportunity to work in the landscape maintenance sector.
Working as part of a small team and sometimes independently to carry out work in private residential gardens and commercial contracts. The position is full time with an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Very high standard of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, honest and reliable
- Experience in all aspects of garden maintenance
- Experience using garden machinery
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and experience dealing with clients
- Grass Cutting
- Hedge cutting & pruning
- Sweeping & cleaning
- Herbicide spraying
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in similar role
- Full clean drivers license
- Safe Pass & Manual Handling Certificates required
- Good communication skills for co-workers and customers
- Some Horticulture training required
Go to HorticultureJobs to apply for this position.