We are currently recruiting experienced landscape operatives to work on a range of prestigious projects in Cork and surrounding counties.
Immediate full-time start – Cork and Southern region
If you are based in the South East, have experience in landscape construction and are looking to work with Ireland’s leading landscape company to further your career, then apply to us today.
Working as part of a dynamic team undertaking a diversity of landscape functions to the highest possible standards.
Skills and competencies:
- Safe pass and manual handling certification
- Prior experience in commercial landscaping with a particular emphasis on the installation and maintenance of significant soft landscape schemes
- References are essential
- Ability to work as part of a team or under own direction
Additional non-essential skills and competencies:
- A full clean driving licence
- Machine experience
7.30 am – 4 pm (seasonal variability, weekend and night work available)
- Family run business…we have people working with us for 40 years (we look after people)
- Flexible working conditions
- Career and training development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Machinery training