Ferris® introduces the ISX®800Z commercial zero-turn mower that uses the latest mowing technology to provide commercial cutters with superior performance, quality and comfort.
The ISX®800Z is powered by a Briggs&Stratton Commercial Turf™ 27-gross HP, 810cc V-Twin petrol engine, featuring a commercial warranty of 3 years. If you are looking for the best value in a compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris ISX®800Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, iCD™ cutting deck technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system, an engine purpose-built for a zero-turn application and mowing speeds up to 16 km/h. This mower is full of features to provide maximum productivity. The ISX®800Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. You’ll mow more lawn in less time.
Starting with the Ferris patented suspension system with adjustable coil-over-shocks at the rear wheels and next generation independent suspension with adjustable coil-over-shocks at the front wheels of the machine, offering superior operator comfort and increased mowing productivity. The patented suspension system responds to the most unforgiving terrain with refined control and incomparable steering accuracy. It allows the operator to maintain ground speed on the rough underground, not slow down, taking full advantage of the available horsepower resulting in more covered square meters per hour and lower operational costs. On top of that, a Ferris ZTR has no limitations on the daily allowable exposure in regards to hand/arm and whole-body vibrations. (HAV’s and WBV’s)
The ISX®800Z is a commercial workhorse offering superior durability and is built with industry-leading commercial-grade components. Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles deliver unmatched power and durability. The 132cm rear discharge mower deck with iCD™ technology features a factory fitted mulching insert and cast-iron spindle housings; accommodating double-row industrial angular-contact bearings. An all new double belt mower drive system is covered by 3 years (max.300 hours) warranty. Other features include large 23” traction wheels at the rear, a premium high-back adjustable seat with padded armrests, large 21 litre fuel tank capacity and a foldable ROPS system.
- Commercial Turf™ 27-gross HP, 810cc V-Twin petrol engine features an ultimate 5 step dust and particle filtration system with an integrated cyclonic air cleaner.
- Dual commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 Powertrain® transaxles
- 132cm Rear discharge fabricated steel mower deck with iCD™ technology and standard mulching insert
- Patented 4-wheel suspension system
- Foot operated deck lift with cutting height ranging from 38-127mm in 0,6cm increments
- Large 23×10.50-12 drive tyres and 13×6.5-6 caster tyres
- Ground speed up to 16 km/h with an productivity up to 1,69 Ha/hour (based on 80% efficiency)