What a year it has been so far…
In 2017, we completed the largest refurbishment, restoration, and expansion in Irish history. We have enriched the majesty that has made Adare Manor legendary & we are proud to pioneer a new era in 5-star hospitality that is, quite literally, beyond everything.
The renovation has exceeded expectations, transforming the Hotel and its grounds into the perfect marriage of rich history & modern technology.
After months of nervous anticipation, we were overjoyed that Adare Manor was named the winner of the Virtuoso ‘Hotel of the Year’ 2018 at the Best of the Best Awards ceremony in Las Vegas, Ireland’s ‘Hotel of the Year’ 2018 by Georgina Campbell, ‘Ireland’s Five Star Hotel’ and overall ‘Supreme Winner’ as awarded at Gold Medal Awards 2018.
With a team of nearly 600 Hospitality professionals, we are still growing & we are recruiting for people as remarkable as the property itself. For an insight into what it is like to work in this amazing Resort, please follow the below link to see what our employees get up to beyond the scenes; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsaa4eeOoQM
We are now recruiting for a Head Gardener to lead a team of gardeners with day to day responsibility for the upkeep of Adare Manor gardens and surrounding environs and to ensure that these continue to have an excellent reputation and provide an enjoyable
experience for guests and visitors.
- As Head Gardener, you will lead a team of gardeners to fulfill Adare Manor’s objectives for its gardens and works to ensure that the garden is developed and maintained to the highest horticultural standards and that its unique character and excellence is preserved.
- You will drive performance through setting strong objectives, arranging staff training, monitoring and supporting the development and conducting appraisals.
- The Head Gardener will maintain and enhance all garden areas of Adare Manor including but not limited to, The Parterre Gardens, Carriage House, The Walled Gardens, The Villas, The Demesne, The Gate House and Entrances, Lantern Lodge, Car Parks & Woodland Walks.
- The Head Gardener will also further develop and enhance the Vegetable and Herb Gardens.
To be eligible to consider for this role, you will need the following:
- A National Diploma in Horticulture.
- Pesticides Training and Assessment to NPTC/ Coillte Standards.
- 5 star/luxury property experience is desirable.
If you would like to be part of one of the leading hotels of the world, we would like to know more about you.
Go to HorticultureJobs to apply to this job.
We offer an exceptional working environment, development opportunities that are beyond everything, state of the art equipment as well as competitive rates of pay & benefits.